Bechtel Corporation Engagement and Consultation Analyst in London, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 215975
Relocation Authorized: None
Project No.: 01060-033
Position to be Panel Interviewed? No
Delivery Partner role based at the Client offices in London. The project comprises the management, coordination and delivery of a Development Consent Order (DCO) application for a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP).
The Engagement and Consultation Analyst puts in place information management strategies, guidance and tools across the project team to ensure consultation activity can be recorded and evaluated in line with relevant government guidance, for inclusion in the Consultation Report.
A. Supervision Received
Receives supervision from the Engagement and Consultation Lead.
Receives functional guidance from the GBU Sustainable Development Manager.
May receive operational direction from the Project Manager. B. Supervision Exercised
Provides operational direction to project team, contractors and subcontractors.
Provides day to day contract management of the Consultation Consultant. C. Contacts
Routine contact with the client on stakeholder engagement issues.
Maintains relationships with the wider project team and contractor/subcontractor representatives to coordinate communication and engagement activity.
Maintains relationships with key identified stakeholders. ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Puts in place information management strategies, guidance and tools across the project team to ensure consultation activity can be recorded and evaluated, for inclusion in the Consultation Report
2. Monitors progress and day to day delivery of the contract requirements of the Consultation Consultant, escalating any performance concerns to the Engagement and Consultation lead and the Programme Office
3. Working with the project team (including managing the interface between the client IT team and a specialist supplier), to ensure the effective implementation of a Relationship Management Database or similar tool for recording engagement activity
4. Acts as a champion for the Relationship Management Database including providing advice and training to the wider team on methods and protocols for recording information
5. Supports the Engagement and Consultation Lead in complying with relevant legal requirements and government guidance on consultation and engagement
6. Identifies and escalate risks, opportunities, issues and concerns to the project promptly and effectively, and assists the Project Team in providing mitigation
7. Supports the effective planning and delivery of communications and engagement activity identified in the Stakeholder Engagement Plan JOB KNOWLEDGE:
Strong planning and organizational skills, and experience of developing plans and procedures
Experience of delivering through others, such as managing contractors or a project-based activity
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to absorb, record, organize and analyse large quantities of information
High level of proficiency using standard office IT tools, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
Experience of using Relationship Management software such as Microsoft Dynamix or InfoRM desirable
Experience of working in a public-facing role in a infrastructure or high profile project desirable
Skilled in working collaboratively with others in a complex integrated environment Bechtel is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where our colleagues feel valued, challenged, motivated and treated fairly. It is expected that you will actively promote and embed this culture in your work. Health and safety is a core Bechtel value. We are relentless in keeping people safe from harm, and we provide a healthy work environment. It is expected that you will take personal responsibility for your own and others health, safety and wellbeing in your work.
Bechtel’s internal staffing policy includes the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the applicable policy manual and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.