Bechtel Corporation Human Resources Coordinator in Los Pelambres, Chile
Requisition ID: 215379
Performs a variety of Human Resources support activities; implements, monitors and evaluates progress or results of Human Resources policies and programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Implements Human Resources policies, procedures and programs; evaluates progress and results of Human Resources programs and recommends changes when necessary.
2. Interviews technical applicants and refers candidates.
3. Develops and conducts programs or seminars responsive to organization’s needs on current changes in Human Resources policies and/or management techniques.
4. Analyses various aspects of the employment cycle (hires, promotions, transfers and terminations), designs applicable reporting systems and recommends methods to reduce turnover and to increase organizational effectiveness.
5. Provides advice and counsel to line management on Human Resources policies involving salary administration, staffing, EEO/AA, etc.
6. Participates in the process and ensures resolution of employee grievances.
7. Active participation in recruitment and selection processes for the project, individual and panel interviews, contracting processes and transfers to field.
8. Coordination of various administrative tasks such as altitude exams, activation of user accounts, participation in inductions, accreditations among others.
Knowledge of Bechtel’s organizational structure, Human Resources policies and procedures.
Knowledge of legal requirements affecting Human Resources administration.
Experience in several Human Resources disciplines (Benefits, Compensation, EEO, Employment, Immigration, Records, Learning & Development, etc.).
Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions and outlining action to be performed.
Skill in the preparation and presentation of oral and written reports.
All applicants must have the right to work and remain in Chile.
Position for Los Pelambres Project in Santiago and then on Site, Chile . Position will begin in Santiago for 2 to 3 months and upon recieving accreditation. Then will move to the field as soon as possible to join the respective shift.
Salary will be based on current market rates and the posted grade will not be adjusted to suit the successful candidate.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
www.bechtel.com at https://www.bechtel.com/
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.