Bechtel Corporation Document Management Market Lead - AT&T (San Ramon, CA) in San Ramon, California
Requisition ID: 215114
The Bechtel AT&T Mobility project provides project management, site development, procurement and construction services to the AT&T customer to build new cell sites, upgrade existing sites with new technologies, add bandwidth to existing sites and decommission old technologies.
The project has markets located in various regions throughout the U.S. and is currently seeking a Safety Specialist/Engineer to provide support to the AT&T project to support the San Ramon, California location. No relocation will be authorized.
The Document Management market lead will work under minimal supervision of the PMO Project Document Manager. This position will manage market documents and well as provide administrative support in accordance with all applicable procedures and guidelines.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Register, control, distribute, transmit, file and archive project records using the standard Electronic Content Management System (ECMS).
2. Support the development and implementation of the records retention and turnover plans.
3. Develop and implement market-specific procedures.
4. Provide ECMS training to the market team. Provide low level ECMS support to the market team.
5. Communicate effectively with the client, field personnel, and other project team members to ensure quality, schedule and budget are maintained.
6. Support quality assurance audits, internal technical review, client reviews and ISO 9000 audits
7. Process a high volume of subcontractor and/or Bechtel documentation
8. Prepare routine documents using standard word processing, spreadsheets, or other software as needed to support daily work activities.
Job Qualifications :
Must have the right to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.
Minimum of 3-5 years knowledge of performing in a document management role
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working within a standard Electronic Content Management System (ECMS)
Must have the ability to travel on business trips to other market locations.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
www.bechtel.com at https://www.bechtel.com/
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.